You may remember a while back that rumours of a Boba Fett spin-off hit the internet, following an interview with director Joe Johnston at ScreenRant in which the “Captain America” filmmaker hinted at the possibility. Most laughed, chuffed and discarded the suggestion of a movie fixing on the popular “Star Wars” villain.
But did they giggle too soon?
Fusible tell us that they’ve discovered Lucasfilm buying up some domain names in recent weeks :
Lucasfilm is hinting at a new project called Star Wars: 1313, according to several domain names registered on May 2, 2012, through the brand protection agency Corporation Service Company. The registrations include names like StarWars1313 .com and SW1313 .com.
It’s more of a guess than a scoop but nonetheless if Joe Johnston, who actually worked on the original trilogy, were to come onboard such a picture it might just work.
- Jonah Hill – The Wolf of Wall Street - January 7, 2014
- Martin Scorsese – The Wall of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Leonardo DiCaprio – The Wolf of Wall Street - December 27, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Trance - April 6, 2013
- Trance interviews : James McAvoy, Rosario Dawson, Danny Boyle - April 6, 2013
- Saoirse Ronan - March 30, 2013
- Max Irons & Jake Abel - March 30, 2013
- Diane Kruger - March 30, 2013
- Alicia chats to Andrew Niccol and Stephenie Meyer about The Host - March 30, 2013
- Malone’s Movie Minute : Olympus Has Fallen - March 22, 2013