Benicio Del Toro and Cameron Diaz will unite on Adam Hashemi’s “Agent : Century 21″, an actioner with comedic elements.
Variety says Andrew Lazar or Mad Chance, whose credits include 1999’s “Ten Things I Hate About You”, is producing alongside David Greenblatt (“Battle Los Angeles”).
Signalling a vote of confidence for the pic, especially in terms of its action genre derivation, is the attachment of Shane Black (“Lethal Weapon”, the upcoming “Iron Man 3″) as executive producer.
The script, by Greg Brooker, tells of “a woman who works in real estate and is dejected from her recent divorce. Feeling that she can’t catch a break, she agrees to take on an unpleasant task for her boss which leads to her getting kidnapped and tossed into the center of a Mexican drug war. ”
“Savages” star Del Toro plays, of course, the Cartel boss who “takes pity on her and gives her a chance to save her life by sending her on an impossible mission to avenge the death of his son. ”
- Fernandez, Noth, Parker, Benson are Chronically Metropolitan - January 30, 2015
- Huisman, Palmer set for Currie’s 2:22 - January 30, 2015
- Junior’s back! Problem Child headed to NBC - January 30, 2015
- Cowboy Ninja Viking finds directors - January 30, 2015
- Disney : Episodes VII and VIII due 2017, 2019 - January 30, 2015
- Eddie Murphy returning to Saturday Night Live - January 30, 2015
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan books Spielberg series - January 30, 2015
- The Flash : Set pics capture Graye, Hamill - January 30, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Spooks : The Greater Good - January 30, 2015
- A teaser for The 5th Wave crashes down - January 30, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.