Benicio Del Toro and Cameron Diaz will unite on Adam Hashemi’s “Agent : Century 21″, an actioner with comedic elements.
Variety says Andrew Lazar or Mad Chance, whose credits include 1999’s “Ten Things I Hate About You”, is producing alongside David Greenblatt (“Battle Los Angeles”).
Signalling a vote of confidence for the pic, especially in terms of its action genre derivation, is the attachment of Shane Black (“Lethal Weapon”, the upcoming “Iron Man 3″) as executive producer.
The script, by Greg Brooker, tells of “a woman who works in real estate and is dejected from her recent divorce. Feeling that she can’t catch a break, she agrees to take on an unpleasant task for her boss which leads to her getting kidnapped and tossed into the center of a Mexican drug war. ”
“Savages” star Del Toro plays, of course, the Cartel boss who “takes pity on her and gives her a chance to save her life by sending her on an impossible mission to avenge the death of his son. ”
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
- Blomkamp’s statement on Alien plans misconstrued - February 27, 2015
- Routh gets Lost, West in the Money - February 26, 2015
- Billy Lynn nabs Alwyn, eyes Hedlund - February 26, 2015
- Spidey could remain Peter Parker after all - February 26, 2015
- Virginia Madsen to experience Joy - February 26, 2015
- Voges, Zombie reunite for 31 - February 26, 2015
- Schwarzenegger back for Terminator 6 - February 26, 2015
- When does the next Star Wars trailer hit? - February 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.