Chloe Moretz, currently appearing in “Dark Shadows”, is doing “Maggie”, a zombie flick alongside Paddy Considine.
Moretz, who appeared in genre effort “Let Me In” a couple of years back, appears in a flick directed by Henry Hobson and penned by John Scott 3.
Variety says :
Set against the backdrop of a zombie apocalypse, story concerns a father’s unconditional love for his daughter. Considine is in talks to play the father, while Moretz would play his titular daughter.
The $10 million dollar flick shoots in September.
The zombie movie went away for a while but seems, what with the buzz surrounding teen-undead love story “Warm Bodies”, that it may be making a return.
Inferno Entertainment, who are also handling Guillermo del Toro’s stop-motion “Pinocchio” movie and “Grace of Monaco” starring Nicole Kidman, will finance and handle international distribution on “Maggie”.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012