Malleable muscle-man Channing Tatum, fresh from 21 Jump Street’s new training program for ‘cherub looking motherfuckers’, may front “White House Down”, the new actioner from tentpole king Roland Emmerich (“The Day After Tomorrow”, “2012”, “Independence Day”).
The Hollywood Reporter says Tatum, next in Steven Soderbergh’s “Magic Mike”, would play “a Secret Service agent who happens to be a single dad and must save the president when 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. is taken over by paramilitary group.”
The “Die Hard” meets “West Wing” plot is also being used for “Olympus has Fallen”, a Gerard Butler-starring Antoine Fuqua-directed picture that’s in the works at Millennium. The trade believes “White House Down” has ramped up as a result of the former showing more activity in recent weeks.
The Columbia-produced “White House Down” is expected to go before the cameras this Summer.
- Chris Pine won’t be back as Jack Ryan - December 25, 2014
- The Interview now available online! - December 25, 2014
- Trailer : Entourage - December 24, 2014
- Waterston bytes into Steve Jobs biopic - December 24, 2014
- Screw you Kim! The Interview to open Christmas day! - December 24, 2014
- Trailer : The Longest Ride - December 23, 2014
- Blunt, Tatum, Penn for Sinister Six? - December 23, 2014
- Bruce Campbell on the Evil Dead series - December 23, 2014
- New Selma trailer, lyric video - December 23, 2014
- Justin Lin directing Star Trek 3 - December 23, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.