Kristen Stewart is rumoured to have been offered a role in director Adrian Lyne’s (“Fatal Attraction”) next, “Back Roads”.
The thriller, starring Chloe Moretz, is based on the New York Times Best Seller about a young man who is forced to care for his three sisters after his mother is convicted of killing his abusive father.
Young Harley, the man charged with the task of minding his siblings, is in love with Callie, the married mother of two who lives down the road. The two begin an ill-fated sexual relationship – with him Harley ultimately becoming a suspect in the town’s recent murder-mystery.
No word on who they want Stewart to play (possibly Callie?) but Moretz is said to have been cast as one of Harley’s siblings.
Atypical of Adrian Lyne’s work- which also includes “Indecent Proposal”, “Lolita” and “Unfaithful” – expect plenty of skin and suspense.
Hyde Park International are handling “Back Roads”, with a 2013 release planned.
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
- Aykroyd responds to Ghostbusters casting - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.