Kristen Stewart is rumoured to have been offered a role in director Adrian Lyne’s (“Fatal Attraction”) next, “Back Roads”.
The thriller, starring Chloe Moretz, is based on the New York Times Best Seller about a young man who is forced to care for his three sisters after his mother is convicted of killing his abusive father.
Young Harley, the man charged with the task of minding his siblings, is in love with Callie, the married mother of two who lives down the road. The two begin an ill-fated sexual relationship – with him Harley ultimately becoming a suspect in the town’s recent murder-mystery.
No word on who they want Stewart to play (possibly Callie?) but Moretz is said to have been cast as one of Harley’s siblings.
Atypical of Adrian Lyne’s work- which also includes “Indecent Proposal”, “Lolita” and “Unfaithful” – expect plenty of skin and suspense.
Hyde Park International are handling “Back Roads”, with a 2013 release planned.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.