Natalie Portman, the pint-sized Oscar Winner who made us all believe in the ugly duckling within us, has signed up to holster “Jane Got a Gun”, a new Lynn Ramsay project that is apparently the talk of Cannes (I thought Alicia Malone was!?), says THR.
“Jane Got a Gun” is a western!
Jane Got a Gun centers on a woman whose outlaw husband returns home riddled with bullet wounds and barely alive. When her husband’s gang eventually tracks him down to finish the job, she is forced to reach out to an ex-lover and ask if he will help defend her farm.
Ramsay made last year’s very affecting “The Truth About Kevin” so this is certainly going to be one to look for but also, Portman’s usually always great.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013