Now that interest in that other superhero movie has started to wane – yes, people seem to have finally tired of “Leonard Part 6″ – Warners are all guns blazing, hoping to pop some awareness bullets into the target audience (I.e anyone that likes quality flicks.. and might also have a penchant for leather) for “Dark Knight Rises”.
The big July release concludes Christopher Nolan’s Batman trilogy (at which time Brett Ratner takes over, has Ben Stiller reprise the Batman role and gets Chris Tucker to come out of retirement to play the Riddler) and though we’ve an idea how it all ends, I’m betting there’s a few surprises we don’t know about… hopefully.
Two TV spots for the film have emerged, they hint at what’s to come – like a cool-ass flying Bat contraption, but again, no huge plot spoilers within :
TV Spot 1
TV spot 2
Meanwhile, Warners has also released a bunch of pretty new character posters for the film :
And if they didn’t make your pointy, er, ears stand up… these new stills may :
Batman-News.com has several more stills from the film here.
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.