Bradley Cooper’s sobering up, looking to play a NAVY Seal sniper in the new picture “American Sniper”, says THR.
The project, which would reunite Cooper with his “Hangover” cohorts at Warner Bros, would tell of “the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History”.
Cooper’s production company 22nd & Indiana, based at Warners, has chosen “Sniper” as their debut producing venture.
Jason Dean Hall’s script tells of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, whose autobiography reveals “how Texas native Kyle came to record the highest number of sniper kills for an American. The book has been praised for its frankness in telling a first-person account of a warrior who shoots from far and close distances. Giving the book its emotional core are passages from Kyle’s wife, who slowly watches as her husband’s affection turns from her to the SEALs and war.”
Meanwhile, online rumours suggest that “The Hangover Part 3″, which Cooper’s expected to begin shortly, will be set in Tijuana, Mexico.
The Toronto Sun says, “director Todd Phillips will shoot much of the new film in Los Angeles and Las Vegas before taking castmates Bradley Cooper, Ed Helms and Zach Galifianakis south of the border into Mexico.”
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013