Hold onto your squeaky swivel-chair cushions fans! Lionsgate have announced that “Catching Fire” will be undergoing a name change for it’s theatrical bow.
So… what have the marketing team decided upon? What have their surveys come back with as the perfect title?
“Hungry Jacks Games”?
“The Hunger Games Reloaded”?
“Katniss : Hunger Games Part 2″?
“The Dark Night rises… over the Hunger Games”?
“Famished :A Hunger Games Sequel”?
“Eclipse of a New Hunger Games at the New Moon’s Eclipse”?
Nope, none of those.
And, in fact, nothing so frightening either.
This new one – obviously inspired by Summit’s rebranding of the “Twilight” film series – will simply be called :
“The Hunger Games : Catching Fire“.
That’s obviously for those that aren’t aware that the movie is a sequel to “The Hunger Games” and not an Ash Wednesday drama.
“The Hunger Games : Catching Fire” will be out November 2013 – and like it or not, Clint M you’re being dragged along! I’ll even bring you that drool rag you need for Jennifer Lawrence! Oh, and Jem, don’t think you won’t be becoming acquainted with the first film before then, making it impossible to miss the sequel! Nobody escapes the Games. Not on my watch, boys.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013