Former “X-Files” star Gillian Anderson is joining some other veterans of science-fiction, including “A.I” star Haley Joel Osment, Rufus Sewell (“Dark City”) and Victor Garber (“Green Lantern : First Flight”), for “I’ll Follow You Down”, also a science-fiction film, beginning production in June. The film brings Anderson back to Canada, where she shot “X-Files”.
Deadline reports :
The story is about a scientist, Gabriel (Sewell) mysteriously disappears during a business trip, devastating his wife Marika (Anderson) and young son Erol (Osment). Erol and his grandfather (Garber) years later make a shocking discovery about Gabriel’s whereabouts.
The film is written and directed by Richie Mehtra, whose “Small Town Murder Songs” starring Peter Stormare and Jill Hennessy was likened to the works of the Coen Brothers.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012