The first set photos from – what’s unarguably bound to be the ‘Expendables of comedy movies’ – “The End of the World” have gone online. This is the film that Seth Rogen stars in and co-directs alongside writing partner Evan Goldberg, that brings together a who’s who of the comedy world – including Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Paul Rudd, Jay Baruchel and Jason Segel, as well as Rihanna, Emma Watson and Aziz Ansari – for the story of a group of Hollywood celebs (the cast play themselves, in other words) who are at a party at James Franco’s house when the Apocalypse hits.
ScreenCrush have the pics from the set, which features most of the cast, including Rogen, Paul Rudd and Franco.
For those that don’t know, “The End of the World” is inspired by a faux trailer that Rogen did a couple of years back called “Jay and Seth Vs. The Apocalypse”, in which Rogen and “Freaks & Geeks” co-star Jay Baruchel took on the end of times.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012