As Drama will attest to, Johnny Bananas is a career booster.
After his season-stealing turn on “Entourage”, legendary comic and movie star Andrew Dice Clay seems to have landed back on the radar.
The ‘Dice Man’, whose videos and amusing film turns in the likes of “Making the Grade”, “Pretty in Pink” and “The Adventures of Ford Fairlane” most of us lads of the ’80s considered part of the daily diet, has been relatively quiet for a couple of years (particularly film wise) but now he’s returning to the big screen in what’s unarguably a major play on his ‘oh, I fucked him’ routine. Woody Allen has enlisted the comic to play a part in his next movie, according to THR.
The untitled movie, which will also feature the likes of Alec Baldwin, Sally Hawkins and Cate Blanchett, nabbed Clay, Louis CK and “Green Lantern” star Peter Sarsgaard in recent hours.
Like Clay, CK is a comedian whose not essentially a known commodity of the big screen or someone you’d necessarily think of Allen hiring for one of his movies might his, and Clay’s hiring, suggest the New York-lensed movie is about stand-up comedians maybe? Definitely curious casting.
Whatever the case, welcome back Dice!
- Magnolia picks up Experimenter; New image released - March 27, 2015
- Taylor-Johnson quits Fifty Shades franchise - March 26, 2015
- X-Men : Apocalypse casts Jubilee; cameos rumoured - March 26, 2015
- Trailer : Maggie - March 26, 2015
- Ben Mendelsohn may star in a Star Wars movie - March 26, 2015
- B v S : Luthor picture; story details - March 26, 2015
- Star Trek 3 : Elba to play villain; Pegg talks scripting - March 26, 2015
- Peter Craig aboard Lawrence’s Addario biopic - March 26, 2015
- Spielberg directing Ernie Cline’s Ready Player One - March 26, 2015
- Jason Segel directing a Lego movie!? - March 26, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.