Seemingly determined not to let his forehead dry between projects, Arnold Schwarzenegger has committed to filming a new “Terminator” movie once he completes “Unknown Soldier” (the science fiction film in which he plays a sandy-haired killer), which begins shooting in August, and “Ten”, the corrupt cops flick he’s doing with David Ayer in the winter.
Action Effects quote the unstoppable Austrian as saying he will peel the leathers back on next year for filming on “T5″.
“I can’t say to much they want it held in secret if you know what I mean, but I will say that next year I will start filming it and it’s going to be one of the hardest films I have ever done I can tell you that already for sure”, Schwarzenegger said “… they have six months set aside just for filming, so I will be training and getting into the best physical shape I possibly can before filming starts. It does follow Salvation although some of the producers and franchise owner were not to happy about the job McG did with it but they felt it was good enough to continue on and they want the fifth and sixth installments to be the closing of the franchise.”
So that’s Schwarzenegger announcing his commitment to two more “Terminator” movies? Geez, those biceps are going to need some deep heat.
Justin Lin had long been attached to direct the next “Terminator” movie but his commitment to the “Fast & Furious” films keeps delaying the get-going date. No word on whether Lin is still involved.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013