“Buffy” alum Juliet Landau, winning raves for her performance in this year’s theatrical revival of “A Streetcar Named Desire”, and “Casino Royale” actor Isaach de Bankhole, are set to star in a new movie for director Rudolf Buitendach.
“Where the Road Runs Out”, which reunites Landau with her “Dark Hearts” director Buitendach, stars the actress as “an English missionary who runs an orphanage in West Africa (South Africa is doubling for West Africa)”, she tells Moviehole.
Landau, who just culminated an award-winning 6-month run in John Patrick Shanley’s, “Danny and the Deep Blue Sea”, also recently completed a cameo in “Raging Bull 2″, opposite William Forsythe, Natasha Henstridge and Alicia Witt, playing a golden-era starlet who has an affair with Jake LaMotta. Here’s Landau in character :
Ivory Coast-born De Bankole is known for his work as Steven Obanno in 2006’s “Casino Royale”; his other credits include TV’s “24” and “Miami Vice”.
- Red Sonja goes to the Cosmos - March 1, 2015
- Momo’s reaction to Aquaman picture reveal - March 1, 2015
- Ayer revealsSuicide Squad sets; talks Leto - March 1, 2015
- Forte readying MacGruber 2 - March 1, 2015
- Duhamel, Hudson have The Wrong Stuff - March 1, 2015
- TV casting : George, Annable, O’Quinn, Stern, Chalke - March 1, 2015
- Shankar’s Power Rangers fan film is back online! - March 1, 2015
- Former 24 star clocks into medical drama - March 1, 2015
- Lively, Clarke set for Forster’s All I See is You - February 27, 2015
- Sands files Minority Report - February 27, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.