“Buffy” alum Juliet Landau, winning raves for her performance in this year’s theatrical revival of “A Streetcar Named Desire”, and “Casino Royale” actor Isaach de Bankhole, are set to star in a new movie for director Rudolf Buitendach.
“Where the Road Runs Out”, which reunites Landau with her “Dark Hearts” director Buitendach, stars the actress as “an English missionary who runs an orphanage in West Africa (South Africa is doubling for West Africa)”, she tells Moviehole.
Landau, who just culminated an award-winning 6-month run in John Patrick Shanley’s, “Danny and the Deep Blue Sea”, also recently completed a cameo in “Raging Bull 2″, opposite William Forsythe, Natasha Henstridge and Alicia Witt, playing a golden-era starlet who has an affair with Jake LaMotta. Here’s Landau in character :
Ivory Coast-born De Bankole is known for his work as Steven Obanno in 2006’s “Casino Royale”; his other credits include TV’s “24” and “Miami Vice”.
- Superbowl Spot : Terminator Genisys - January 29, 2015
- Limitless potential for new CBS pilot - January 29, 2015
- Another Zoolander star returning for sequel - January 29, 2015
- Stephanie scares up more cast! - January 29, 2015
- Kevin Spacey marks his territory with Nine Lives lead - January 29, 2015
- Pitt to go to Africa for Jolie - January 29, 2015
- Battlestar Galactica fave heads to Fargo - January 29, 2015
- Rudolph, Smith doing their bit for Brothers in Arms - January 29, 2015
- Inbetweeners actor joins Now You See Me 2 - January 29, 2015
- Four more join Wet Hot American Summer series - January 29, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.