(A subject header only a giggly webmaster could love. That one’s for you, Clint!)
After three years of filming delays, Charlize Theron is set to begin filming the new “Mad Max” movie.
“Fury Road”, which teams Theron with “Dark Knight Rises” star Tom Hardy (playing Max), begins its shoot in Africa next month.
Rumour has it Theron (“Prometheus”) is the headline act of two new “Mad Max” films, with the character of taking a pivotal supporting role.
Suggesting things aren’t going to be canceled (again), Theron has been spotted with a shaved head – which she’ll be donning for her role as the post-apocalyptic heroine ‘Furiosa’ in the George Miller directed movie.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012