A few days back we quoted Arnold Schwarzenegger reportedly telling the website Action Effects that he’ll be gearing up for two new “Terminator” movies, the first of which is due to get underway in 2013.
In addition, Schwarzenegger was quoted as saying the new films would be set after “Terminator Salvation”.
Sounds feasible enough, right?
Well, only thing is, seems the website didn’t actually grab the quotes from Schwarzenegger. Not even Earl Boen (Google him).
TheTerminatorFans tell us that Schwarzenegger didn’t actually give the aforesaid the quote, nor confirm any kind of commitment let alone start date on “T5. Furthermore, the website where the news originated from has disappeared.
And lets be honest, there was a hunk of words in that quote Schwarzenegger gave the website… did he even speak that many on the podium?
So, what’s the point in publishing this? To let you know that it’s highly unlikely “Terminator 5″ will go into production next year. Sorry fans!
- Trailer : Masterminds - March 31, 2015
- When will we see the next Star Wars trailer!? - March 31, 2015
- Shrek to appear in new Puss in Boots sequel? - March 31, 2015
- Disney developing live-action Mulan - March 31, 2015
- Tron 3 ascends into title territory - March 31, 2015
- Superhero Movie Updates : X-Men, Suicide Squad, Deadpool, The Flash, TMNT - March 31, 2015
- NBC bringing The Wiz to Television! - March 31, 2015
- Basu boards Metal Gear Solid - March 31, 2015
- Blunt joins Krasinski in Animal Crackers - March 31, 2015
- Aussie film These Final Hours adapted for Television - March 31, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.