A couple of days back Jim Carrrey told ET that, due to studio disinterest and a lot of back-and-forward sniveling, he had quit the “Dumb & Dumber” sequel that the Farrelly’s had coaxed him and Jeff Daniels into doing a while back.
The story goes that while Carrey was very keen to do the sequel to the 1994 hit, New Line and Warner Bros weren’t as enthusiastic – likely because the Farrelly’s last flick “The Three Stooges”
died miserably at the box office – and it put the former comic kingpin off the project altogether.
Jeff Daniels, out promoting his new series “The Newsroom”, says the project is now off altogether, and nobody is more disappointed than the guy who pulled the pin.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012