Writer and Director Nora Ephron has sadly passed away at the age of 71.
It is believed she had been suffering from leukemia.
The three-time Oscar nominee was responsible for much of the magic encompassed within the frames of “When Harry Met Sally”, “Sleepless in Seattle”, “Heartburn” and “Michael”. Her last film was “Julia and Julia” with Meryl Streep and Amy Adams. She had been attached to direct “Lost in Austen”, which Sam Mendes was producing.
Let’s remember some of the fine work of Ms Ephron :
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013