Will Arnett will voice ‘Batman’ in Chris Miller & Phil Lord’s “Lego : The Piece of Resistance”.
The Hollywood Reporter says the characters of Batman and Superman (the filmmakers are hoping their “21 Jump Street” star Channing Tatum might agree to voice the latter) will appear in the new CGI family flick, with a pure Lego cast, currently in the works at Animal Logic in Sydney.
Yoda and Indiana Jones are also expected to make cameos in the movie.
The film will tell of Emmett, voiced by Chris Pratt (“Moneyball”), “an ordinary, law-abiding, rules-following, perfectly average Lego mini-figure who is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary MasterBuilder. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant from gluing the universe together, a journey for which Emmet is hopelessly and hilariously underprepared.”
Warner Bros will release the film.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013