The highly-anticipated Charlie Kaufman musical “Frank or Francis” has been postponed.
The film, which “chronicles the back-and-forth between a movie director and an online blogger who berates him”, was said to be a Hollywood satire (a’la “The Player”) set to music.
Elizabeth Banks, who was attached to star in the film alongside Steve Carell, Jack Black, Nicolas Cage, Jacki Weaver and Kevin Kline, tells Moviefone – at the press day for her new film “People Like Us” – that the movie went kaput at the last minute.
“We didn’t get to shoot that movie. It was ready to go, and, as many movies do, it fell apart at the last minute.”
The Playlist contacted Kaufman’s reps for a response, they would only say it’s been “postponed”.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012