One of my favourite films, Ed Zwick’s “About Last Night…” starring Rob Lowe, Demi Moore, Jim Belushi, Elizabeth Perkins and a boss-character so greasy you could use him for a slip n’slide, is being remade. As most things are. Or have been. Or will be. Even if we don’t want them to be – and by ‘we’, I mean me and Rob Lowe.
Kevin Hart, one of the chaps from the “Scary Movie” flicks, is set to play the ‘best buddy’ character in the new flick, says THR. Belushi played Bernie Litgo in the original.
Now I don’t know if Hart’s casting suggests the new “About Last Night…” remake will be an African-American take, or whether that’s simply a fair-enough assumption considering we’ve heard about no other cast yet, but so long as it’s good, I don’t much care. No director even onboard it yet, though.
Will Gluck (“Easy A”) is producing the do-over of the 1986 film which suggests its inevitable DVD may not end up a coaster on my coffee table. Gluck’s alright, man.
If they can just get some Bob Seger in there, this might have a half-a-chance of rating on my see-it meter…
- First look at Lena Dunham in Scandal - March 6, 2015
- Alec Baldwin to play New York Mayor in HBO pilot - March 6, 2015
- Mr T, Tom Selleck, Scott Bakula for Expendables TV show? - March 6, 2015
- Mangold reveals when Wolverine 3 will begin filming - March 6, 2015
- Jared Leto unveils his ‘Joker’ haircut - March 6, 2015
- Toy Story 4 will be of a different genre than the previous three? - March 5, 2015
- Idris Elba reprising Luther for two-part special - March 5, 2015
- Netflix announce new Brit Marling series - March 5, 2015
- Walden Media to co-finance, co-produce Spielberg’s BFG - March 5, 2015
- Trailer : Ghoul - March 5, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.