Justin Long (“He’s Just Not That Into You”, “Going The Distance”) is apparently in negotiations for the lead role in “The Ten O’clock People”, according to Deadline.com.
The flick is based on a Stephen King short story, which has been adapted by Tom Holland, who is also set to direct.
If cast, Long would play Brandon Pearson – a smoker trying to quit who encounters an unknown and terrifying aspect of reality during his detox process.
“The Ten O’clock People” has been taken from King’s collection of short stories, “Nightmares and Dreamscapes”, and will start shooting on September 10 in New York.
Making Ten O’clock Productions and Dead Rabbit Films are attached to produce with Nathaniel Kramer and E.J. Meyers also attached to the project.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013