“True Blood” star Stephen Moyer is set to join the cast of “Devil’s Knot” in a lead role, according to Deadline.com.
Moyer will play prosecutor John Fogelman in a flick about the wrongfully convicted and imprisoned West Memphis 3.
Based on a true story, the film tells the story of three teenagers – Jason Baldwin, Damien Echols and Jessie Misskelley – were found guilty and jailed for a triple homicide in 1993, despite their being no physical evidence to prove their guilt.
In a truly star-studded cast, Colin Firth, Reese Witherspoon and Alessandro Nivola are also attached to the project, which will be directed by Atom Eyogen.
It is expected that Moyer will begin work on the project immediately in order to fit shooting in around his schedule for “True Blood”.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013