Max Winkler and Matt Spicer have been announced as signing on for “The Coward”, according to Deadline.com.
The pair are set to adapt Nick Jones’ comedic play about 18th Century English aristocrats, with Winkler then directing and Spicer producing the project.
Scot Armstrong, Ravi Nanden, Mark Turtletaub and Peter Saraf are also attached to produce the project.
Winkler and Spicer have worked together before for 2010’s “Ceremony”, which starred Uma Thurman. Winkler has also been rumoured to direct a new crime comedy for Warner Brothers, alongside Steve Carell.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013