Aussie beauty Rose Byrne, whose series “Damages” is winding down thus leaving her more time for film roles, will join Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn in “Internship”.
Byrne (“Get Him To The Greek”) will play both Wilson’s love interest and, to complicate matters more, his boss.
EW says :
Two unemployed, 40-something guys trying to start new careers at the absolute bottom of the ladder at a Silicon Valley tech firm.
she would play a high-ranking executive who starts a relationship with Wilson’s character.
“Reba” alum JoAnna Garcia Swisher play’s Vaughan’s lover.
The flick, directed by Shawn Levy, reunites the “Wedding Crashers” twosome.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013