One of the new vehicles being used for George Miller’s long-awaited “Mad Max Fury Road” has been spotted just north of Henties Bay, Africa, where the film is about to [finally] begin shooting.
The picture was accompanied by an article here, suggesting that some of the cast and crew of the film – starring Charlize Theron, Tom Hardy and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley – have been harming the environment in their preparation for the shoot.
In short, seems stunt men have been causing some environmental damage to some sand dunes. The men didn’t realize they were doing anything wrong… or something.
Here’s a translation (still a little hard to decipher) :
..employees have caused great uproar from the movie at environmentalists. Very strangely, the incident is from last Friday, when three alleged stunt men on the gravel plains in the dune belt between Swakopmund and Walvis Bay are running around. This event was confirmed by Charles Pearce, AZ Desert Explorers in the conversation. He got on that date, an indication that would be “people in the breeding area of the Damara Tern” harm. “I have searched the men and found three people who ran up and down a sand dune and were running around on the gravel plains,” said Pearce. The men had declared their behavior this way: They are stuntmen, appearing in “Mad Max” movie and would have to practice for their respective roles. In addition, they must lose weight to look like a certain star. “I have accompanied people from the area and issued a warning. They did not seem that their behavior is not allowed, “said Pearce.
“Mad Max Fury Road”, a ‘restart’ of the “Mad Max” series, also features
Theron’s role, that of the film’s heroine, required her to go for a “Speed”-esque buzzcut.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012