Despite reports suggesting it was due to get underway later this year, Julie Delpy has denied reports she’ll be reuniting with Ethan Hawke for a second sequel to “Before Sunrise”.
Speaking at the Munich film festival, Delpy laughed off suggestions that a sequel to the 1995 film will be on screens next year.
“Everything depends on my getting a nanny,” Delpy, who has a three-year-old son, says, according to The West Australian. “The fact is, I don’t have a nanny, and so there’s no screenplay,” she said.
Delpy also ruled out a second sequel to her film “2 Days in Paris”, the first follow-up of which “2 Days in Paris” is newly-released.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012