Tom Cruise as a 6’5-foot, 250 pound bad-ass?
Yep, that’s a role… Val Kilmer was born to play.
Nevertheless, Cruise is ‘Jack Reacher’, the title character in the film adaptation of Lee Child’s ‘Reacher’ novels. And, the well-placed studio leaks tell us, the newly-single Mr Mapother is as “gritty as fuck” (Okay, so they didn’t use those words, but you get the drift!) in the action thriller.
The movie, produced by actor cum moneybags David Ellison (who also helped shepherd the finance on “Mission Impossible : Ghost Protocol” and will do so again on “Top Gun 2″), is out December 21. Here’s your first look at Cruise as the bad-ass military policeman turned drifter…
Say what you will about Cruise, and I know you will, but this man still makes some of the most entertaining movies on offer. Can’t think of a bad film he’s done yet – well, not since “All The Right Moves” anyway.
- Interview promo suggests Christmas day release still on!? - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : True Story - December 19, 2014
- Walt’s got the next Chipmunks sequel - December 19, 2014
- Team America plan f*cked, yeah! - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : A Little Chaos - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : Ana Maria in Novela Land - December 19, 2014
- Trailer : American Sniper - December 19, 2014
- Charlie Sheen reprising one of his classic roles - December 18, 2014
- Carell’s North Korea movie cancelled - December 18, 2014
- Stuhlbarg logs onto Jobs biopic - December 18, 2014
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.