Let out of the plug! Sharon Stone needs to shoot one out… quick!
Stone is joining the indie “Mother’s Day”, a film seemingly most famous for uniting famous actresses with their thespian daughters – for instance, Andie MacDowell and her real-life daughter Rainey Qualley are in it, as are Susan Sarandon and her sprog Eva Amurri, Deadline tells us.
Writer/director Paul Duddridge likely wants to keep the cougar to matriarch ratio balanced though, so has added both Stone and fellow sexpot Christina Ricci to the mix.
The flick, not surprisingly, fixes on mothers and the relationships with their daughters. “Basic Instinct” and “Opposite of Sex” stars, respectively, are no doubt playing biological discarders of the diaper.
No doubt Duddridge is hoping Warner Bros swoops in, offers up their chequebook and christens his film the next “Valentine’s Day” or “What to Expect When You’re Expecting”.
I know, just personally, I’d love nothing more than to know that another of those soulless all-star cash whoring ensemble comedies were on the way. Best to you, Mother.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.