Brie Larson has been added to the cast of Joseph Gordon -Levitt’s directorial debut “Don Jon’s Addiction”.
Larson has starred in “21 Jump Street”, (and I loved her in “United States of Tara”) – and she’ll play the sister to Gordon-Levitt’s title character, who’s a porn-addicted selfish asshole.
According to Variety, he’s a modern day Don Juan character who tries to become a better person after meeting an older widow (Julianne Moore), who recently lost her husband.
Also starring in the film are Scarley Johannson, Rob Brown and Tony Danza – who plays Larson/Gordon-Levitt’s dad.
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013