Principal photography on the upcoming J.R.R Tolkien film “The Hobbit” is all complete, after 266 days on set.
Peter Jackson has confirmed the wrap on his Facebook page, and says “Next stop, the cutting room”. Have fun with that Pete.
He’ll also be at Comic Con too – oh and so will Moviehole! Stay tuned for all the good stuff we’ll get from that.
“The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” is scheduled to hit cinemas on December 14 this year, with the sequel “There and Back Again” a year later. Are you looking forward to it?
- Exclusive : McKay talks Lego Movie sequel - March 25, 2014
- Zombie shooter gets himself some Hot Wheels - October 18, 2013
- 10 Breaking Bits - May 30, 2013
- Three Days to Kill skedded for February release - May 29, 2013
- Universal rebooting Timecop - May 23, 2013
- Trailer and Poster for Byzantium - May 22, 2013
- Good Morning Shanghai! Barry Levinson directs Cursed Piano - May 22, 2013
- MH talks to The Great Gatsby‘s Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Joel Edgerton - May 5, 2013
- Set-Visit Interviews : The Great Gatsby - May 2, 2013