Dannielle Owens-Reed, Cheryl Lyone, Baron Jay and Vida Guerra have joined the cast of “Not Another Celebrity Movie”, a new spoof flick from director Emilio Ferrari (“Baby on Board”, “But I’m a Cheerleader”).
Filming commenced in the states this week on the comedy, which has Charlie Sheen getting the idea that Justin Bieber is his biological son, and recruiting famous friends like George Clooney and Donald Trump to help him kidnap the Bieb.
Owens-Reed (yep, she be a gal!) plays Bieber.
Guerra, a Cuban Glamour model, is playing Rosalita, Charlie Sheen’s housemaid; Lyone has been cast as music’s baddest romantic, Lady Gaga. Jay is playing Kanye West.
Chelsea Wallace, Bradley Galey, Scott Cooper Ryan, Tori Black, John Di Domenico and Lina Godouse are also onboard.
Other characters to appear in the film include Ashton Kutcher, Jimmy Kimmel, Justin Timberlake, Oprah Winfrey, Paris Hilton, Robert De Niro, Russell Crowe, Usher Raymond and Mark Wahlberg.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013