Last week Dan Aykroyd mentioned that a new writing “staff” was onboard the long-in-the-works “Ghostbusters 3″.
Variety confirms Aykroyd’s claim today – well, sort of. While there’s not a staff onboard this umpteenth draft, there is a new scribe – singular scribe. Etan Coen, the “Men in Black 3″ and “Tropic Thunder” writer, has been tapped to rewrite Lee Eisenberg and Gene Stupnitsky’s script for the Sony tentpole.
Any more likely that the film will get done now? No, not at all – but clearly a few parties are still determined.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013