There was no munching on any Black Swan for Sir Hannibal Lecter in the original “Thor”, but Anthony Hopkins tells Total Film that he and Natalie Portman will be conversing on-screen in the sequel.
Suggesting Jane Foster might be headed to another realm (or vice versa), Hopkins’ says Odin and Foster will share scenes in the upcoming “Thor 2″.
“I haven’t got a script yet but I believe Natalie and I have some scenes together this time”, the Oscar Winner said.
While he won’t be a part of the new ”Hannibal” TV series (“…who on Earth would want to make a TV show about that?”), Hopkins says he’s looking as much forward to “Thor 2″ as he is to “Red 2″, in which he plays a “crazy scientist”.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013