The film here with the most testosterone and Adkins advantage bars, “The Expendables 2”.
On hand are Sylvester Stallone, Dolph Lundgren, Randy Couture, Terry Crews and… Arnold Schwarzenegger!
- We are presented to a clip of every “Expendables 2” character doing something… well, cool.
- Stallone says, in addition to keeping the momentum, that “Expendables” and its sequel rely a lot on practical action. He explains that action stars of today are a lot different than those of the ’80s and ’90s.
- Arnold walks on stage, looks at the audience and says “I’m back” – evoking many screams and applause.
- Stallone says “Expendables 2” has Bruce Willis’s ‘Church’ character tricking the gang into a mission. In other words, Willis is a bad guy – of sorts.
- Arnold and Sly do wild impersonations of each other.
- Arnold jokes that Sly was his English-teacher when he first arrived in the country from Austria all those years ago.
- Stallone jokes that every one of the cast members should participate in a Spelling Bee one day – it’d be hilarious.
- Arnold pisses himself laughing when a fan, in ‘Conan’ costume and doing a spot-on impression of the actor, asks him a question.
- Another fan approaches Arnold. Firstly, Arnold asks him : ‘Who is your daddy and what does he do?’
- Sly is asked what his favourite movie is – he says “Junior”, then “Terminator 2”.
- Arnold is also asked the same question. He says the “Rocky” and “Rambo” franchises.
- A clip from the film is shown, has Van Damme’s crew taking on Sly’s; also a couple of funny moments between Willis and Schwarzenegger’s characters, in which they both make fun of each others films by repeating famous lines from them.
- Arnold is awarded the ‘Inkpot’ award from Comic-Con. Gives an emotional speech
I think I’m a Stallone and Arnold fan now. These two were great!