A couple of months ago the trades announced that Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito would be reuniting for a sequel to their 1988 comedy “Twins”. In addition, Eddie Murphy would be joining the duo playing a third ‘long lost’ brother.
Today at Comic-Con, Arnold Schwarzenegger confirmed that things are progressing on “Triplets” and that Ivan Reitman, director of the first film, is returning to helm.
“I think they have moved it along, and Ivan Reitman has shown interest in being involved”, the very-entertaining Schwarzenegger said. “Universal is excited about it.”
Schwarzenegger, who is also interested in doing another “Terminator” movie sometime, says he’s ‘pumped’ (when isn’t he!?) to be doing another “Twins”.
“I’m looking forward to doing it, because I think it will be hilarious.”
At the moment, the project doesn’t have a writer.
The big guy said that the next thing of his you’ll hear about is the long-gestating animated series “The Governator”, that Stan Lee is involved in.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013