Sad news to report. Sage Stallone, the son of actor and filmmaker Sylvester Stallone – only here at Comic-Con yesterday – has been found dead. He was only 36.
It’s believed Sage’s girlfriend found the actor and businessman in his deceased state; he had died from an overdose.
The LAPD stated, “There is no suspicion of foul play or criminal activity.”
Stallone, in addition to an acting career that included working alongside his famous father in films like “Rocky V” and “Daylight”, was a partner in Grindhouse releasing, an outfit that restored classic exploitation films of the ’70s and ’80s.
The older Stallone is said to be understandably a mess, our thoughts go out to him at this time.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013