“Chronicle” director Josh Trank will be joined by Jeremy Slater to create a “Fantastic Four” reboot, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Both Trank and Slater are well-liked and respected by the comic-book loving community; a market that is Fox is desperate to capture in light of is previously unpopular “Fantastic Four” films.
The “Fantastic Four” were created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, and the title is often hailed as the so-called beginning of the Marvel Age of Comics. The series features a “family’ of superheroes – scientific genius Mr. Fantastic, his wife Invisible Girl, her brother the Human Torch and Mr. Fantstic’s best friend The Thing.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013