Dianna Agron of “Glee” fame is set to join the cast of “Malavita” according to The Hollywood Reporter.
Agron will play the daughter of Robert De Niro and Michelle Pfeiffer in the dark action-comedy, which will also star Tommy Lee Jones.
The story centres on the life of an American mob boss (De Niro) in the Witness Protection Porgram, who is presently hiding with his family in France; however, the man is unable to renege his Mafioso ways and begins to impose his will on the residents of his village. Eventually, his actions attract the attention of the mob he is in hiding from.
Luc Besson will direct and co-write, as well as produce alongside Pierre-Ange Le Pogam and Virginie Silla. Relativity will be responsible for distributing the film.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013