Expect a sequel to Uni’s 2012 surprise hit “Ted” to be greenlit by years end.
The hand-knitted adults-only comedy, starring Mark Wahlberg as a thirty something whose best friend is a horny, foul-mouthed teddy bear, has been a surprise success right around the globe (especially in Australia).
Speaking at the “American Dad” panel this afternoon, the always-funny Seth MacFarlane mentioned that he’d be “open to the possibility” of doing a sequel to the film. While McFarlane, the brainchild of “American Dad” (and “Family Guy”), has obviously had some kind of discussion already about doing a sequel to the Mark Wahlberg/Mila Kunis comedy, he wasn’t giving anything up. Obviously ink needs to dry first.
A “Ted 2″, amongst his other commitments, could also be the reason MacFarlane mentioned that his recently-announced “Flintstones” reboot for Fox has been put on hold for the moment.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012