Seemingly determined to lose the ‘Harry Potter’ name-badge forever, Daniel Radcliffe has chosen to do another poles-apart feature.
“The F Word” will team the actor with Zoe Kazan in an indie pic about a youngster being regulated to the dreaded ‘friend zone’.
“Goon” helmer Michael Dowse directs the pic.
Says Variety :
Story follows Wallace (Radcliffe) and Chantry (Kazan), a pair of twentysomethings who meet at a party and hit it off. However, Chantry has a long-term boyfriend, so with the best intentions and a little denial, they decide to confront the challenge of being just friends.
Those in Toronto may want to keep their eyes peeled for Harry Potter, er, Mr Radcliffe around August 15 when filming begins.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013