Though trade reports suggested she was as good as glued to a contract, seems Jessica Biel won’t be doing “The Wolverine” after all, according to a report surfacing tonight at Collider.
Biel was expected to play ‘Viper’, sort of a half-friend half-enemy of the hairy brute.
Talks between the “Total Recall” actress and 20th Century Fox have broken down, the site reported this evening. Fox and director James Mangold are now talking to a number of other actresses about filling Biel’s spot.
“The Wolverine” is expected to get underway in a month’s time – shooting occurring in both Australia and Japan – so expect the replacement to be named fairly quickly.
- J.J Abrams turned down Star Wars : Episode VII directing job - December 27, 2012
- TNT’s Leverage to end after five seasons - December 22, 2012
- New trailer for Dreamworks’ Turbo - December 21, 2012
- First Picture of Tom Hardy as the new Mad Max! - December 21, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 21, 2012
- Seth Rogen’s This is the End has a great Red Band Trailer! - December 21, 2012
- The CW’s Sherwood reintroduces audiences to Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves - December 21, 2012
- Red Band Trailer for The Heat with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - December 20, 2012
- 10 Breaking Bits - December 19, 2012
- Vin Diesel to play Kojak - December 18, 2012