One of the nicest, well, legends I’ve ever had the pleasure of meeting, Robin Williams, is headed to the Oval Office – albeit one flanked by floodlights, overhanging booms and wiring.
Williams is set to play President Eisenhower in director Lee Daniel’s all-star drama “The Butler”, the story of a White House employee who served eight First Families over the course of three decades, says THR.
TV’s Mork joins an impressive cast including Oprah Winfrey (returning to her roots), Forest Whitaker, Jane Fonda, John Cusack, Vanessa Redgrave, Terrence Howard and Alan Rickman.
Danny Strong, known to pop culture enthusiasts as ‘Jonathan’ on “Buffy, the Vampire Slayer”, though these days best known for his crafty screenwriting, wrote the script.
Williams’ will follow his splashy ‘cameo’ (I assume it’s no more than that?) in “The Butler” with the previously-discussed “Angriest Man in Brooklyn” – which, I’m told, isn’t a remake of ‘Saturday Night Fever’.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.