At today’s press conference for “The Bourne Legacy”, producer Frank Marshall remarked that the next couple of films in the series – should they be lucky enough to get that far – will feature Jeremy Renner’s character.
Coming Soon quotes Marshall as saying, “We’re gonna follow Jeremy’s character. Everything else is wide open. That’s the great thing about this now. The table is set to go any direction we want to. But we will, I’m sure, follow Jeremy and see what happens. Jeremy and Rachel [Weisz].”
Marshall had previously mentioned that Matt Damon’s ‘Bourne’ might also return for the fifth movie. While he didn’t bring that up today, that doesn’t necessarily mean the idea has been scrapped.
Aside from the “Bourne” movies, Marshall is also a producer on the “Jurassic Park” franchise.
Collider asked Marshall when we might see the long-awaited “Jurassic Park 4″ – which only now seems to be gathering steam – on screens.
“I would say that it will be on the screen within two years”, Marshall said.
The producer, also one of the big guns on the “Indiana Jones” series, said the advances in technology since the release of the first “Jurassic Park” suggest this fourth one will include lots of pretty bells and whistles.
“That’s what’s gonna be great about it, technology’s taken a leap now that we can really do some great things”
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013