Of the umpteen WikiLeaks projects in the works, one has Jeremy Renner and Bill Condon intrigued.
Deadline says the “Avengers” actor and “Kinsey” director have expressed interest in Dreamworks’ Julian Assange story, in which Renner would play the founder. Nobody has signed for anything yet, but there’s no rush, especially considering the Assange/Wikileaks chronicle is still unfolding.
The Condon-directed picture would be based on David Leigh and Luke Harding’s ‘WikiLeakes: Inside Julian Assange’s War on Secrecy’ and Daniel Domscheit-Berg’s ‘Inside WikiLeaks: My Time with Julian Assange at the World’s Most Dangerous Website’.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013