Seemingly bitten by the acting bug after reprising his role as Starky’s reliable aide Happy Hogan in “Iron Man 3″, Jon Favreau has accepted another on-camera role, playing opposite Leonardo Di Caprio and Jonah Hill in director Martin Scorsese’s “The Wolf of Wall Street”, says Deadline.
The “Iron Man” and “Zathura” director, soon to helm a feature version of the play “Jersey Boys”, will play a securities lawyer in the film.
Favreau, who kicked off his career as an actor, starring in films like “Swingers” and on TV’s “Friends”, before making the transition to directing also has a part in the upcoming Jason Bateman/Melissa McCarthy comedy “Identity Theft”.
- Tony Jaa joins the cast of Fast & Furious 7 - August 24, 2013
- Ronan the villain of Guardians of the Galaxy - August 24, 2013
- Field remakes Inbetweeners, Lowery reunites with Affleck - August 23, 2013
- Penthouse North - August 16, 2013
- Hammer of the Gods - August 16, 2013
- First Position - August 16, 2013
- Be standing for presidential stills from Parkland - August 13, 2013
- Powell joins Expendables 3; Filming kicks off next week - August 13, 2013
- TV : Slade on Crossbones; Four join The Knick - August 13, 2013
- Always knew Mary Jane Watson was a bit of a Midnight Special - August 13, 2013