Former child star Kevin Zegers, the youngster who went from shooting hoop with a dog named Air Bud to winning kudos for his brave turn in “Transamerica”, has joined the cast of the latest literary sensation cum feature “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”.
Just Jared says Zegers, recently a recurring presence on “Gossip Girl”, is playing the character of ‘Alex’.
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is based on the first book in the best-selling series by Cassandra Clare. The story follows Clary Fray (Lily Collins), a seemingly ordinary teenage girl, who finds out the truths about her past and bloodline after her mom is attacked and taken from their home in New York City by a demon. Her entire life is changed on her quest to get her mom back.
Kevin, 27, will play Alec Lightwood, the gay brother of Isabelle (Jemima West). He is in love with Jace (Jamie Campbell Bower) and dislikes Clary because Jace is in love with her and not him
Curious to know who is playing the title character, the machete that never goes blunt? Sorry, bag gag.
- Two more ID4 stars back for sequel! - April 18, 2015
- New Jurassic World poster Tweeted! - April 18, 2015
- X-Men : Till returns, Munn teases costume - April 18, 2015
- Ridley, Marvel working on new superhero series - April 18, 2015
- Parenthood may return as limited series - April 18, 2015
- Dominic Cooper is AMC’s Preacher - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : Batman v Superman : Dawn of Justice - April 18, 2015
- Teaser Trailer : The Gallows - April 17, 2015
- Meade, Heizer, Lewis and more board Nerve - April 17, 2015
- Justice League : Gods & Monsters trailer! - April 17, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.