Former child star Kevin Zegers, the youngster who went from shooting hoop with a dog named Air Bud to winning kudos for his brave turn in “Transamerica”, has joined the cast of the latest literary sensation cum feature “The Mortal Instruments : City of Bones”.
Just Jared says Zegers, recently a recurring presence on “Gossip Girl”, is playing the character of ‘Alex’.
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is based on the first book in the best-selling series by Cassandra Clare. The story follows Clary Fray (Lily Collins), a seemingly ordinary teenage girl, who finds out the truths about her past and bloodline after her mom is attacked and taken from their home in New York City by a demon. Her entire life is changed on her quest to get her mom back.
Kevin, 27, will play Alec Lightwood, the gay brother of Isabelle (Jemima West). He is in love with Jace (Jamie Campbell Bower) and dislikes Clary because Jace is in love with her and not him
Curious to know who is playing the title character, the machete that never goes blunt? Sorry, bag gag.
- Jeremy London, Ethan Suplee returning for Mallrats 2 - March 28, 2015
- Dorff gets a badge for Texas Chainsaw prequel - March 28, 2015
- Another ’90s TV Hit returning! - March 28, 2015
- Super Troopers 2 director answers those lingering questions! - March 28, 2015
- Blade Runner actress nixed from sequel? - March 28, 2015
- Transformers sequels, spin offs in the works - March 28, 2015
- Seinfeld fave in talks for Force Majeure remake - March 28, 2015
- Beauty and the Beast finds it’s Garderobe - March 28, 2015
- First look at Patrick Stewart in Blunt Talk - March 28, 2015
- Cast announced for School of Rock TV series - March 28, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.