Arnold Schwarzenegger’s latest has undergone a name change.
“Ten”, just in case people confuse it to be the long-gestating remake of the Dudley Moore & Bo Derek comedy, has been retitled “Grumpy Old Men Terminators”. Or not. That’s a bad early morning joke. Blame the burnt croissant. Nope, David Ayer is slapping “Breachers” - um, erm, well… I dunno – on the posters for the film.
Sam Worthington is in talks to join Schwarzenegger in the film, the story of ten DEA agents who are knocked off one-by-one by an assassin while carrying out a heist.
That original title “Ten” was a riff on the film’s inspiration, Agatha Christie’s “Ten Little Indians”.
Word from Heat Vision is that two more thesps now have the opportunity to work with master linguist Schwarzenegger, Terrence Howard and Dawn Olivieri. No word on who the “Iron Man” and “Vampire Diaries” actors are playing, but assumingly they’re two of the… er, Ten… er, two of the breached.
- Jetsons animated movie in the works - January 24, 2015
- New poster for Tom Hardy thrilller Child 44 - January 22, 2015
- Rob Lowe playing man of the cloth in new TV series - January 21, 2015
- The Interview hits Netflix this weekend - January 21, 2015
- Stuart Beattie writing high Voltage project - January 21, 2015
- Bruce Willis’s next straight-to-disc dud will be… - January 21, 2015
- The Girl with the Reliable R2 Unit - January 21, 2015
- Lee, Ashbrook, Fenn, Ontkean back for Twin Peaks - January 19, 2015
- Gremlins reboot on pause - January 18, 2015
- Star of new Ring sequel announced - January 18, 2015
Against the Current - the band, not adventures in dangerous swimming 101
Zedd - If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? (Well, answer my question!)
Arrow (Okay, Felicity from Arrow!)
Chrissy Costanza (cat eyes and buttery lyrics!)
Girls (TV) (Okay, Allison Williams!)
Movies - especially when they play in the dark.
Twin Peaks (TV)
Friends (TV) (It had me at "No way are you cool enough to pull Clint"; damn straight, Chandler!)
Traveling - preferably where water is, so I can splash someone!
Star Wars trilogy - no, the other one, fella!
Alex G - far more talented than her younger brother Alex H
Cameron Crowe movies - Say Anything..., Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous
The sign 'Free Wi-Fi'.
Reenacting dance/song scenes from "Grease" with my little girl (hey! Wait till you see my 'Summer Lovin'! - don't judge)
Die Hard - 40 stories of Sheer Adventure!
Alex Goot & Friends (his enemies aren't half as talented!)
Cooking up a nice dish and sitting in the entertainment area, on a cool night, basking in it's greatness.
Inflatable kids pools full of Vodka Lime Crush.
Acidic Email from angry, over passionate teenagers after I trash something "Twilight"-related on the site. Sparkle elsewhere.
My baby girl's big, caring heart.