The rather beautiful Rachel Nichols, who starred on TV’s “Alias” and also had a role in “G.I Joe : Rise of Cobra” with my boy Channing Tatum, has signed on to star in “The Ten O’clock People”. The film is an adaptation of a story by Stephen King, and is being brought to the screen by “Child’s Play” director Tom Holland.
Cutie Justin Long, who was in the equally scary “Drag Me to Hell” a few years ago, would be the male lead in the movie.
The Hollywood Reporter says the film “centers on a man who, when attempting to kick his smoking habit, has his eyes opened to a frightening reality in which many people in authority are monsters. He joins a group of others like him called the Ten O’Clock People.”
Nichols would be “a woman who, like the man, can see a horrible aspect of reality, hidden in plain sight.”
Scary! Bring a pillow by sounds!
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013