Whether we actually see the movie or not will depend on how accurate the Mayans are, nevertheless a big-budget “Earthquake” movie is in development over at J.J Abrams’ (“Lost”, “Mission : Impossible III”) offices in Hollywood. Dustin Lance Black, who wrote the controversial Harvey Milk biopic “Milk”, is writing the movie – which, wouldn’t be an easy task I imagine, considering how much of a movie like that will likely be made-up by an effects crew on the spot?
Deadline, noting that “Earthquake” is one of two big-budget ‘disaster’ movies in the works at present (the other is called “San Andreas 3D”), says Abrams has been looking to do a film on the topic of ripping-ground since 2008.
- Wanna know how much Frozen has now made!?… - April 28, 2014
- Spider-Man won’t be teaming with The Avengers anytime soon… - November 22, 2013
- Kevin Spacey producing Grand Turismo movie - November 21, 2013
- The Following‘s Natalie Zea joins indie drama Supreme Ruler - November 21, 2013
- Witches of East End star doing rom com A Ring by Spring - November 20, 2013
- New clips from American Hustle and Crave - November 20, 2013
- Trailer : Twice Born - November 20, 2013
- R2D2 to reprise role of R2D2 for Star Wars Episode VII - November 19, 2013
- Hunger Games writer tackling Last Tycoon - November 19, 2013
- New TV Spot for The Hobbit : The Desolation of Smaug - November 19, 2013